Sunday, March 8, 2009

MORE ABOUT JATHAKAM *(SEE MY FIRST POSTING ON JANUARY 2009)

As mentioned my previous articles, to create a JATHAKAM, [Horoscope] time, place of birth and date of birth is an important factor. An individual’s birth happens only at a particular time as result of his actions in his previous birth. When the subconscious mind of an individual concerned the seeds of his KARMAVASANA of the past birth remain in an undeveloped form. From the planetary position, and the aspects etc, an astrologer reaches to think seriously and predict his past, future and presents

.



Swargaadyanubhava ksheena sishta prajeena karmanam

Bhogaya jananam nrinam mohabhajam muhurmuhu:



Atra thu dwividham karma prakarma nijayanthatha

Anthyasyanubhavo f mutra bhukthe ha dyasya samkshaya:



Swakarma bhokthum jayanthe prayenaivahi janthava:

Ksheene karmani chanyatra punargachanthi dehina:



Yadupachitha manya janmani subhasubham tasya karmana:

pamkthim Vyanjayathi sastra metal tamasi dravani deepa eva.



Poorva janmrajitam karma subham va yati va subham

Tasya pamkthim graha sarve soochayantheeha janmani



Sukha dukhakaram kaimma subhasubha muhurthajam

Janmanthare f thankuryal phalam thasyanuayepi va.

The astrologer through his meditation and upasana reaches the stage of SIDHI and he became in a position to predict correctly the past, future, and present. Even he does not have reached the stage of SIDHI, he must be a SADHAKA, HUMBLE AND HONEST. He must be loyal to his GURU. The blessings of GURU is a very important matter.

GURUR BRAHMA GURUR VISHNU GURUR DEVO MAHESHARA
GURUR SAKSHAL PARAMBRAHMA TASMAI SREE GURAVE NAMAHA
THE IMPORTANTS OF JATHAKAM
Pragjanmarjita punyakha prabalyo dreka hetuta

Prarabdha samjani manushys jatho jathaka chinthanam.

P R A S N A M
THE IMPORTANTS OF PRASANAM
Aamranadiha jandu : praktana nija karma prakarma paka mnubhavti

Taduaktumalam jatakamadha kim prasne kathyate satyam



This is one of the main branches of Astrology and it comes under the division Of HORA. Prasna means the problem. The prasna answers the questions Of a PRICHAKA or a questionnaire and suggests remedies usually in relation to his problems. The ancient Rishies and Aacharyas have given clear picture and procedure to find out and cure problems.

THE SIMPLE PRASNAM
This is simple and to just to know the present situation of an individual according to the movements of the navagraha and MANDI. Here also the astrologer should note the unexpected and sudden appearance of any person or thing or event attracted his attention. Like Tamboolam and Swarnaprasnam, it will be very useful in prediction in some respects . As per the request or question by the questioner the Astrologer mildly and slowly swirled by praying that the past, present and future of the questioner named so and so and born in such a place and such a time with such a Nakshstram , be revealed correctly along with the clarification of his present problem . Then the astrologer closes his eyes and balancing his mind remains in a motionless and speechless posture for some time and takes out some shells at random. It is then kept separately and counted in three groups of 4 shells of KARKIDAKAM,VRICHIKAM, and MEENAM. A similar process is repeated until the shell finishes. Suppose 38 shells come out when The astrologer took them out at random. Here the three divisions completed . i.e. 4 x 3x3 = 36. Now the balance of shell is 2. The last 4 is in the MEENAM group. There-fore count from Mesha. I.e. Mesha, vrishabha. And the Vrishabha is the Aarooda or Langna in this case. A glob or linga made out of brass ,silver. or marble is placed in Vrishsbha rasi to indicate Aaroodam or Lagnam. Then the prediction is made as usual with the laws and rules [pramanam]. As explained above the Nimitham or the Sakunam is very important role in the prediction.

Just listen this:- Once morning 7.30 two persons came to my house. I was just started my

work and was preparing daily panjangam. They sat in front of me and said the purpose

of coming. The X is the name and X is the nakshatram[star] of the third person they

want to know about.I started to pray placed palm in the shell [kavidi] and started swirling

slowly and mildly. Then I heard the sound of cutting a tree and before finishing my swirling

I heard the sound of the tree falling down. I marked the Aaroodam and noticed the planetary position. The Mandy and Mandan was in bad position. I closed my eyes and said ‘GO IMMEDIATELY AND TELEPHONE ME. THE PERSON IS IN A BAD CONDITION.

Immediately they returned and with in an hour I got the message that HE WAS NO MORE.



TAMBOOLAPRASNA, SWARNAPRASNA OR ASHTAMANGALYA PRASNA.
Kasya pak tireeti janatu mitaneem poorvakarmanam

Eehargitascha vitnatum karma prasno vidheeyate.

In prsnamargam, Aacharya gives a clear picture of the purpose of Prasnam. Aacharya Explains that this is to know which of the good and bad {subha and asubha} actions one did in his previous birth, he is experiencing now. Besides, it reveals the good and bad action he has done in this birth also. Generally the effects of the actions that one does in this birth will be experienced only in the next birth.

Yadaa jathakata:prasno guna doshair vibhidyate
Tada subhaasubham vidyal karma bhedai riharjitai:

If according to jathakam the dasa, bhukti etc. are favorable and the prasna indications are adverse, the conclusion is that it is the effect of the evil actions done in this birth that the person suffers. Likewise the prasnam is favorable and the horoscopes time is not favorable , the conclusion is that it is the beneficial effects of the good actions of this birth and if both prasnam and jathakam points to the same kind of effects, it is understood that the person’s present experience is the result of his pervious karmam

To predict truly and correctly the Astrologer has to enlighten his mind through prayer, Sadhana and pooja etc. The Aacharya used a particular word SWASTHANTHARATHMA I.e. stilling all thoughts and keeping the mind placid. Then only the ideas ,the visions, hints and the flow of the transmission from the sub-conscious mind take place.

The astrologer is directed to observe all the movements of the questioner or the prichakan The way of approach to the astrologer, mode of standing in front of astrologer, facial expression, action through hands and legs words ,and dress etc. These provide means for arriving the correct answers. The astrologer is advised to observe all the omens he comes across from time the prichakan enters his place to invite astrologer to go to his house for prasnakarma till he reaches the prasnakartha’s house and those found at the of prasna. Besides the aspects ,conjunction and planitotry position , the prasnasastra considers the nimithams or omens almost from the beginning to the end of prasna.

Usually there is no elaborate procedure for ordinary or simple prasna. But in SWARNA PRASNA OR DEVAPRASNA AND THAMBOOLAPRASNA there are so many procedures to follow .

THAMBOOLA PRASNAM
This is not so elaborate ,but an elaborate stage of ordinary prasna. From this Thamboola prasnam astrologer can find out all most all the facts .

Tamboolam sreekarambhadram,

Brhama Vishnu siva priyam.



The process begins after reaching the house of the prichaka. The astrologer sits in an

ideal convenient place facing to the east and draws Rasi Chakram and places navagraha

in the rasi as per the panchangam of the particular day. After that the prichaka gives

some vettilas{thamboolam} without counting the numbers and the quality ,neatness and

cleanness etc. The astrologer notices all the points like the position action and the words

of the prichaka. After receiving the thamboolam the astrologer counts the vettila and calculate to find out the THAMBOOLAROODAM .

Thamboola snghya ye pathil pathil perukkee tto nnu koottiyal Yezhil kazhichathin sesham aadityadi grahangalam.

TOTAL NUMBERS OF THAMBOOLAM x (10+1)/ 7

= Balance is the Thamboolaroodam

1 = Ravi

2 = Chandran

3 = Kujan { chovva}

4 = Budhan

5 = Guru { Vyazham }

6 = Sukran

7 = Sani



If 2 is the balance ,then Chandran is the thamboola Graham and if the Chandran is in the Medam rasi , then the Medam rasi is the Thamboolaroodam.

The astrologer considers the six Aaroodam for prediction.

Aaroododaya lagnamsa chatra prishtamga rasaya Chandradhishtitha rasicha chindya shad prasna karmini.

1.Aaroodam, 2.Udaya Lagnam, 3. Udaya Lagnamsakam, 4. Chatra rasi , 5.Sprishtang rasi , 6. Chandradhishtitha rasi.

Then he find out the Udaya Lagnam from KAVIDI {shell} and calculates the Navamsakas and Drekanams. This calculation helps the astrologer to go deep in the subject while predicting.

Then taking the first thamboolam and consider as the 1st Bhavam of Thamboolaroodam the astrologer gives comments and suggestions according to the quality of the thamboolam. Like this he predicts all Bhavams . i.e. Up to 12 Bhavam. This will be correct and same as the Aaroodam.

Thamboola mekam dukhaya Dwitheeyam thu dhanakshayam Tritheeyam thu vinasaaya Chathu pancha subhavaham.

TAMBOOLA SWABHAVAM

Keeriyo vadiyo potti murinjatho kshatha mettatho Yethu bhavathinennalum ma bhavathinnu haniyam.

CHINNAM AND DWARAM THAMBOOLAM.

Chinnam = to scratch,torn

Chinne thamboola patre dhana vibhava krutho Vaira bandoo baleeyan.

D W A R A M

Dware thamboola patre bhavati khalu nirnam Poorva punyasya doosha.





THAMBOOLAM AND RASI

Meshe thu kalaha sweeye vrishabhe dhana vardhanam Midune mruga bheedisyal karkade sukha vrudhya.

Simhe kukshya akshi roga syad kannyayam subhamapnuyal Tulayam guna sat keerthi vrichike satru vardhanam Chape aathma sukham nithyam makare pada nasanam Kumbe marana dosha syad meene sandhathi vardhnam.

Meshe = Medam rasi- - quarrel, fight etc.

Vrishabe = Edavam rasi – wealth prosperity

Midhunam = midhunam rasi - fear against animal

karkidake = karkidakam rasi - happy

Simhe = chingam rasi -eye disease ,disease in belly

Kannya = kanni rasi - splendid

Tulam = tulam rasi -virtue, good result

Vrichikam = vrichikam rasi - causing to increasing of enemies

Chaape = dhanu rasi - melaphysical intuition, personal pleasure

Makare = makaram rasi – ruin

Kunbhe = death

Meene = meenam rasi - continuation {family to thrive}

31 comments:

  1. As a viewer for the first time it feels informative.


    Jayasankar

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to know what is my rasi and natchatiram based on my birth date and time?

    can you do that for me, and how about your charges?

    ReplyDelete
  3. anurag.r.murali,date of birth:16.11.1988,time:12:30am,star:thiruvonam,sir please tell about my future
    email:anurag.murali@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nalluri.naga jyothi
    birth:31.07.1991,time:2:15am,star:vishaka,,sir please tell me abt my studies and my feature.
    email:nalluri_jyothi@yahoo.co.on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I would like to know that August 1st 2010 is suitable for grihapravesham?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir,
    I am manojkumar and my DOB - 30 dec 1974 time 0015 hrs place of birth - Adur. Nakhatram - punartham rsi - mithuna.

    Can you kindly tell me when willl I get a new job? My date of reirement from indian navy is 31 Aug 2009. tks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kindly let me know about my son's future,his birth details are mentioned below:
    Date:1/1/2010
    Day:Friday
    Time:7:36 AM
    Rashi:Mithuna
    Nakshatra:Not confirmed whether it is ARIDRA or PUNARVASU
    Place of Birth:BAngalore

    ReplyDelete
  8. my name is gayathri, my dob: 14-06-1985, mng: 6.01 AM, Pithapuram, Andhra pradesh, India, sir please tell me my future and my marriage and what remedies follow to get good husbend and good job and future and financial improvement. pls tell me sir, my e-mail id is somisetti.gayathri5@gmail.com
    i am waiting your replay soon soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would like to know, the next year january the Saturn planet is going to change its position, so that what is the result to makayeeram nakshthram.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my name is UNNIKRISHNAN NAIR KC,DOB-11/09/1982, 7.30PM AT ALAPPUZHA. I WANT TO KNOW THE CHANGE OF SATURN POSITION WILL AFFECT AS PER MY BORN TIME.

    PLEASE EMAIL -manthra1982@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. sir, my name susanta kumar patnaik, my DOB 24/oct/1979, at 9.16 pm. at tekkali srikakulam dist. plz tell me about my married lfe & my job. plz mail to my ID rbssusanth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. deepthi said,
    sir my brother name is naga surya teja.his DOB 9-10-1994.
    at12.25pm(afternoon).anuradha nakshatram..plz tell me abut his education and health......i request u to mail it to p.l.sasideepthi@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir my name is sasideepthi.my DOB IS 18-4-1996.AT7:08P.M(NI8).ASWINI NAKSHATRAMplz tyell me abut my educationand health...i request u to mail it to p.l.sasideepthi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi sir my date of birth is 24-june-1991.please immediately show my jathagam

    ReplyDelete
  15. good evening sir my DOB is 14/07/1990 sir my name is sigar my janmanamam is dhanaaji plz tel me sir about my job and future requirments si my email id is chiluka473@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello sir good evening...

    i am Sai Lalitha.B my date of birth is 28 SEPTEMBER 1990 and time is 11:20 A.M(afternoon)and my star is PURVASHADA i dont know my raasi please tell my jatakam about all thinngs mainly about my job and marriage....will i marry to whom i am loving....please send my jatakam with all these details to my mailid lalli.frndz@gmail.com as early as possible as i am in a very critical situation please sir do this favour for me

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello sir good evening...

    i am Sai Lalitha.B my date of birth is 28 SEPTEMBER 1990 and birthtime is 11:20 A.M(afternoon)and my star is PURVASHADA i dont know my raasi please tell my jatakam about all thinngs mainly about my job and marriage....will i marry to whom i am loving....please send my jatakam with all these details to my mailid lalli.frndz@gmail.com as early as possible as i am in a very critical situation please sir do this favour for me

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi am anu my DOB is 7th March 1991 and birth time is 10.39pm(Night)my raasi is viruchakam my star is anusham.
    plz tell about my job and marriage life.
    my mailid is anu.mar07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. please tell me any book to learn aaroodam in Tamil and Telugu. I need Book names and Publishers Name. Waiting for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Namaste sir,

    Please let me know about my marriage..my details

    Name : sai kiran
    DOB : 21-7-1985 , 2:20 AM
    Star/Raasi : Makha (3rd padam)/Simha
    Place of Birth : Narasaraopeta

    Kindly email me.. your suggestions/reply on kris854@gmail.com
    Pranaams to you
    Sai

    ReplyDelete
  21. Female baby was born on 13/04/2015 at 3:04 pm in Theni (DT) Tamil nadu Makara rasi Threvonam nakshatra padam 3 kindly give Tamil (Hindu) baby name

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi this is is Omkar, Can any one tell me what is the difference between astrology vedic astrology. I am looking gud answer from your side. Any body knows please tell me the answer, i know only Astrology, telugu jyothisham, telugu poojalu and etc. Thanks for advance.

    ReplyDelete
  23. vedic astrology is all branches of astrology practiced in india and this has spread to other countries in the asian region and now some astrologers in the west also have taken an interest in it. For example Parasari, Jaimini and all other systems of astrology using indian names for planets and rasis are considered vedic astrology which is based on the niryana positions of planets and sputas of bhavas.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Prasnam astrology

    ReplyDelete

  25. Nice Blog.Thanks for sharing wonderful information that will help us in our day to day life.
    Best astrologer in Chennai
    Best astrologer in Mumbai
    Best astrologer in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  26. My daughter is Gayathri birth 26/6/05 6;45 pm now one Swamiji said this named people life is not happy so I want to change as Suvarna or suvarnagayathri because first I selected this name but my daughter is not sleeping always crying the we changed as Gayathri when she is one month baby so please suggest me what to do

    ReplyDelete
  27. humble namaskarams sir
    I am Mrs ramya,
    birth details_ 24/06/1983: 1.35 PM, devakottai tamilnadu.
    kanya lagna, vrichiga rasi. currently in surya dasa, sukrabukthi. I would like to consult you sir. please give your contact details.
    ramscancerian@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is a great and useful blog, thanks for posting it. It is both informative and useful. Keep up the good work.
    Vedic Astrologer in Virginia

    ReplyDelete